New Information from Coronavirus Experts Worldwide
Expert information about Coronavirus
New variant expert information on coronavirus infection prevention
People around the world are worried about the Amicron of Covid-19. We have gathered the latest expert information about this new variant and will continue to update this article as we get more information. If you do not touch your face without washing your hands, there is a risk of infection. Concerns about the coronavirus are growing worldwide.
Coronavirus outbreaks and deaths are on the rise worldwide. To date, more than 373,986,860 people worldwide have been infected with the coronavirus, and the death toll has risen to about 5,678,191.Specialists are as yet uncertain how the infection spreads from one individual to another. However, they are advising some general precautions.
Experts believe that taking these precautions will reduce the risk of Covid-19 infection. These warnings were highlighted.
1. It is important to avoid or use public transport. The coronavirus can be on the handle or seat of a bus, train or other vehicle. So experts are emphasizing on using a mask to get down from there and wash your hands well.
2. Even if you use the same desk and computer in the office, there is a risk of virus infection. Experts say that coronavirus is spread through sneezing and coughing, so clean the computer, keyboard and mouse before sitting at the office desk. The coronavirus can remain active for several hours to several days.
3. Experts recommend avoiding places where people gather more. These include sports venues, cinema halls and even religious places. Many people use pens when customers go to banks and financial institutions. Subsequent users are also at risk of infection if the infected person uses the pen. Infections can also spread from ATM booths that are used to withdraw money.
4. Another place to get infected with the virus is the elevator. Hundreds of people are using the elevator every day in different office buildings to lift the buttons to reach the designated floor while using the elevator. If one of them is infected with the coronavirus and he touches the lift button finger, there is a chance of infection.
5. The presence of different types of germs in money is not new. Experts have even found the presence of bacteria in paper notes and coins, which are commonly found in feces and urine. Different contagious diseases are spread through notes.
6. Coronavirus can also be spread through handshakes and hugs. If a person embracing and shaking hands becomes infected with the coronavirus, it can spread to other people. Therefore, experts are advising not to shake hands and hug.
7. Experts say the key is to keep yourself clean. Do not touch face without washing hands. If so, there is a risk of infection.
8. There are several mutations in the Amicron variant that can affect the behavior of the variant. There is still a lot of research going on about Amicron to assess the risk of infection. When a virus spreads widely, the chances of a virus mutation increase. It is very important for everyone to be vaccinated with the Covid-19 vaccine.
9. When talking to someone, talk at least three hands away. Regularly use a handkerchief or mask, wash your hands thoroughly up to the elbows three times with soap properly
And living in open fairs where there is light.
10. Those who have not been vaccinated with Covid-19 Amicron are more likely to be infected. You need to use a mask like nasal spray, and be sure to sanitize your hands when opening the mask.
It is also important to ensure that vaccines and other health services are provided.