Unknown Information About Giraffes
The giraffe is the tallest animal we know in the world. They are often seen chewing on the TV screen - the leaves of the acacia tree are their favorite food. Being tall, they can easily see almost the whole part of the forest where Acacia is.
Suddenly, at the signal of a giraffe, everyone in the herd gets a warning signal - the lion attack. In the blink of an eye, the little giraffe started running with their slender, slender and long body. Giraffes can run at a speed of about 56 kilometers per hour.
But if the lion ever wants to eat a giraffe, he chooses a young giraffe - called a kaf. The mother giraffe is ready to defend her cub before the lion attacks. The lion mama also wanders around, the baby giraffe neck will twist whenever the opportunity arises - but he knows that the sharp hooves of the mother giraffe front foot can easily end his life. When the lion moves very close to the mother giraffe. And getting ready to attack - then the mother giraffe moves its front leg forcefully and notices the lion head. If the fortune is good, the lion can survive. However, in most cases, the lion is injured because such an attack is sudden. Then he had to break the war and roll his tail. This is why any lion would think twice before attacking a giraffe that has grown up. And if you want to attack the crows, you have to look for opportunities. Most Kafs die in the first year of their life, when attacked by a lion. When Kaf enters his youth, his height can protect him from the hands of lions. Giraffes usually live 25 years.
Unknown information about giraffes
* Older giraffes also need to be careful when they bend down to drink water or rest. In fact, they all guard the Watch Tower in different shifts. When one group goes out to drink water or to rest, others, or at least one giraffe, keep watch to see if any predators are coming.
* Giraffes are 18 feet tall and have good eyesight, so they can clearly see the vast area around the forest where they live, so they can easily identify themselves as predators. Some scientists believe that some animals, such as zebras, antelopes, etc., live in the vicinity of giraffes, so that they can predict the danger in advance. The giraffe was said to be a warning sign carrier in African grasslands.
* Scientific name of giraffe is Biraffa comeloparaaus.
* Giraffes are the tallest mammal in the world, they can grow up to 19 feet tall.
* The giraffe head has four horns from a small and blunt hole.
* Giraffes can survive for up to a week without drinking water. Gifs can extract the water they need for their bodies from the leaves of plants that they eat.
* Many people think that giraffe does not make any sound, but giraffe does.
* The newborn baby giraffe is about 6 feet (1.9 meters) tall and weighs 150 pounds (68 kilograms). Giraffe tongues can grow up to 21 inches long.
* Two giraffes never have the same stripe. Giraffes have different striped faces, just like humans have one-on-one looks. The natural predators of giraffes are lions, hyenas and wild dogs.
Tags: giraffes, giraffe, unknown facts about giraffes, interesting facts about giraffes, facts about giraffes, unknown facts about giraffe, facts about giraffe, all unknown biological information about giraffes!, giraffe facts, giraffe information, information about giraffes, information about giraffe, top 22 unknown facts about giraffes, amazing facts about giraffes, 30 amazing facts about giraffes, unkown facts about giraffes, amazing facts about giraffe