What to do for diabetic/overweight patients
* Eat three meals divided into 5-6 times.
* Eat less ground green beans, oats, potatoes, radishes, carrots, turnips, cabbage, cabbage, potatoes, ground potatoes.
* Eat less sweet pumpkin.
* Can be eaten (apple-pear, banana 1 big half, amra, guava, kamaranga, olive, jamrul, raw cucumber.
* Eat less juicy fruits (orange, grapes, pineapple, litchi, mango, jackfruit, watermelon, ripe bell pepper, papaya, grapefruit).
* Do not eat sweet foods made with sugar.
* Eat less fatty foods.
* Walk 30 minutes at a moderate pace 05 days a week.
* Check your blood sugar at least once a month. (on an empty stomach, 2 hours after breakfast, lunch and dinner) Check blood sugar.
tags-best foods and fruits for diabetes patients, patient education, diabetes diet plan for weight loss, treatment for diabetes, treatment for weight loss, #diet plan to lose weight fast