Causes of Knee and Joint Pain
Working on the computer for hours increases knee and joint pain. It is not right to take pain medication only for knee and joint pain. It will increase various physical problems. You can follow home remedies to reduce knee and joint pain.
Causes of knee and joint pain
• Pain Injuries or traumas tend to cause knee and joint pain.
• Degeneration of the cartilage of the knee joint causes knee pain.
• Osteoarthritis in elderly people
• Body weight
• Ligaments are damaged by stress on the knee carrying abnormal loads.
• Uncontrolled exercise can damage the muscles or ligaments causing knee and joint pain.
• Knee and joint pain is aggravated by constant walking, standing and lifting objects.
• Jumping or running fast is more likely to cause pain.
• Bone fractures
• Iliotibial band syndrome
• Dislocated kneecap
Weight should be controlled to reduce knee and joint pain. Physiotherapy is beneficial for pain.
tags-knee pain, joint pain, knee pain causes, knee, knee arthritis, causes of knee pain