What to do immediately if you realize you are having a Stroke
The number of strokes has increased in recent times. A stroke is the damage to the cells of a part of the brain due to disruption of blood flow to the brain or blood clots. High blood pressure- smoking increases the risk of stroke. Harmful aspects can be avoided if timely treatment is taken.
Let us know about the symptoms and prevention of stroke-
- Paralysis of one side of the body.
- Severe headache.
- Sudden falling off while walking.
- Stuttering or not being able to speak.
- Any side of the face is paralyzed.
What to do in case of stroke-
1) Take it to the nearest hospital as soon as possible. Delay worsens the patient condition.
2) Do not give medicine or food without knowing the patient.
3) Get a CT scan of the head as per the doctor advice. Do not attempt to administer any blood pressure medication or water to the patient yourself. A stroke patient is in a paralyzed state, in which case food can go into the airway.
What to do to prevent stroke-
- Keep blood pressure under control.
- Take a walk.
- Avoid the habit of eating sugar and salt.
- Stay away from smoking.
- Check your diabetes or cholesterol levels regularly.
If water is first poured on the head while taking a bath, the blood rushes to the head, resulting in a stroke. First, water increases blood circulation, which can lead to rupture of cerebral arteries due to high blood pressure. Therefore, water should be given to the feet first and then to the body.
tags- What should you do immediately in case of a stroke?,
first aid for stroke at home,
what to do if you have a stroke alone,
warning signs of a stroke in a woman,
signs of a stroke before it happens,
one month before stroke warning signs,
causes of a stroke in a woman,
how to prevent stroke,
what are the 5 warning signs of a stroke