What Not to Eat to keep Kidneys Healthy
- Kidney is very important in human body.
- To keep the kidneys healthy, follow-
- Drink enough water.
- Diabetes must be controlled.
- Regular exercise should be done.
- The habit of taking pain medication should be avoided.
- Raw salt should be avoided.
- Screening should be done.
- Eat less oily food.
- Eat less meat.
- Do not eat sweet foods.
- Eat less vegetables.
- Eat less fruit juice of any kind.
- If there is pressure, omit the egg yolk.
tags-how to keep your kidneys healthy, kidney health, healthy kidneys, kidney disease, chronic kidney disease, kidneys, health, kidney, best foods for kidney health, how to detox your kidneys, kidney disease diet, kidney health tips, kidney health diet, foods for kidney health, healthy foods healthy kidneys, how to keep your kidneys hydrated, kidney disease treatment, healthy foods for kidneys, kidney failure, kidney health food, food for kidney health