Health Benefit of Carp Fish (Katla Fish)
Carp Fish (Katla Fish)
A popular fish in South Asia. Carp Fish are large in size. This fish is very tasty to eat. The scientific name of catla fish is Lebeo catla. The body structure is somewhat macaw shaped but the head is quite thick. The middle part of the fish is flat. The body has thick scales, the scales are smooth and arranged in rows. This fish is cultivated in all Asian countries. Lives above the water of rivers, streams, canals and ponds.
This fish feeds on the top layer of water. This fish is fast growing, production is available in less time. Carp Fish is 5 kg.
Carp Fish Nutrition
Katla fish is a very tasty fish. Its flavor has the added attraction of nutrition.
1. Carp Fish is low in cholesterol. Rich in numerous nutrients like vitamins, zinc, potassium, iodine, selenium and vitamin A.
2. Omega-3 fatty acids in cuttlefish help keep our skin healthy and prevent problems like eczema.
3.Katla fish is quite healthy as it is rich in protein and low in saturated fat.
4. Katla fish contains important nutrients in energy, moisture, protein, carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, iron and phosphorus.
5. Carp Fish is low in saturated fat.
6. Carp Fish reduces the risk of arthritis and helps strengthen bones.
7. Vitamin-A and omega-3 fats in cuttlefish protect your eyes and skin from various conditions.
8. Katla fish is good for heart. Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin B present in these fish are abundant amino acids important for heart health.
tags-Catla fish health benefit, katla fish health benefit, health benefits of carp fish, carp fish nutritional value per 100g, carp fish calories