Interesting facts about the World
Facts about the World
- The smallest population lives in Mongolia.
- The Bahamas is home to underwater sculpture.
- Glaciers and ice contain about 69 percent of fresh water.
- The highest gust was 253 miles per hour.
- Hawaii is the place to see rainbows.
- Sun is the first middle closest planet.
- Earth is neither flat neither round.
- Earth is 4.543 billion years old.
- Earth surface is mainly water, rotating at 1000 miles per hour, with an atmosphere made up of gases.
- The human body has 12 systems and 9 senses.
- It is impossible to lick own elbow.
- Crocodiles cannot stick out their tongues.
- Shrimp heart on his head.
- Snow falls in the Sahara desert.
- Sudan has the largest number of pyramids in the world
- Colombia rainbow in its rivers.
- A solar day is 24 hours, whereas, the planet takes 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4.0916 seconds to rotate on its axis.
- Population 7.888 billion, growth rate: 0.9%
Amazing science facts
- Oceans produce most of Earth oxygen.
- Helium has the ability to act against gravity.
- Humans have inherited genes from other species.
tags-interesting facts, amazing facts, facts about the earth, facts, #fact about every country in the world, interesting facts about the world, facts about the planet, fun fact about every country in the world, facts about the world, world facts, # every country in the world, facts about countries around the world