To stay away from the doctor, do these Night Habits
Follow these nightly habits to keep yourself healthy
- Avoid staying up late at night.
- Try to sleep at a certain time.
- Do not answer the phone in the bedroom while sleeping unless it is very important.
- Keep the room dark while sleeping, because darkness is conducive to better sleep.
- Drink comparatively less water as the night progresses.
- Have a light dinner at night.
- Have dinner at least hours before going to bed.
- Do not drink coffee at night.
- Eat eggs, fish, nuts to increase melatonin hormone.
- Natural herbs help with restful sleep.