Arugula Leaves Health Benefits
Health benefits and harms of arugula leaves, applied
Benefits of Argul leaves
Arugula belongs to the cabbage family. Argul leaves are rich in fiber, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin K, minerals. Fresh arugula leaves are added to various salads. It goes well with tomato, pine nuts and olive oil.
You will find basic information about the health benefits and harms of Argul leaves. The greens of Argul leaves have an unusual smell and taste.
Argul leaves have health benefits:
Increase blood clotting;
Treatment of ulcers;
Used to treat skin diseases;
With diseases of the digestive system;
Increases hemoglobin in the blood;
Used for diabetic patients;
Used to eliminate hair fall and lighten age spots.
Benefits of Argula
Arugula also has many health benefits:
1. These are one of the top healthy vegetables. Its leaves are low in calories, but good for health.
2. The antioxidants in arugula leaves can protect against inflammation, heart disease and cancer.
3.Argula leaves are anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic, high in protein and fiber. It is one of the sources of Vitamin C, Manganese, Iron, Zinc, Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium.
4. Regular consumption of arugula leaves reduces the risk of many diseases including obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
5. These leaves play an important role in reducing the risk of cancer. Its antioxidants accelerate the release of toxins from the body and slow down the aging process.
6. Argular omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidant properties, protect against cataracts. Improves eyesight.
7. Its minerals, vitamins and high fiber content improve digestion, improve digestive health, immune system function and insulin sensitivity.
Arugula side effects
This vegetable is not good for everyone.
Excessive use may result in: gastritis, liver problems, gout pain, risk during pregnancy, allergic reactions.
How to use
Do not buy yellow leafy vegetables.
Do not buy dried greens.
Store the dried leaves in a plastic bag in the refrigerator for three days.
tags-arugula side effects,
arugula benefits for hair,
arugula benefits and side effects,
arugula benefits for skin,
arugula nutrition facts 100g