Cabbage Cutlets Recipe
- Cabbage: 1 kg,
- Chickpea Dal Bata: 100 grams,
- Eggs: 2,
- Biscuit powder: 200 gms,
- Green Chilli Chops: 4,
- Salt: As per quantity,
- Sugar: As per quantity,
- Oil: As per quantity.
- Cut the cabbage thinly and boil it a little.
- Now drain the water and mix with dalbata, salt, sweet, coriander leaves.
- You can add ginger and cumin if you want.
- Now make it in the form of cutlets, dip it in egg, spread it with biscuit powder and fry it in oil.
- Serve with salad and sauce.