Mutton Roll Recipe
- Meat chunks: 250 grams,
- Onion: 150 grams,
- Chilli powder: 2 tsp,
- Chilli powder: 1 tsp,
- Ginger: 1 piece,
- Garlic cloves: 3,
- Cumin Powder: 1 tsp,
- Flour: 300 grams,
- Sugar: 1 tsp,
- Oil for frying: quantity as per,
- A piece of thin paper: a few.
- Cut the onion into large pieces.
- Crush the ginger and garlic.
- Add onions, ginger, garlic and little spices to the hot oil and grind the meat dry.
- Knead the flour by kneading well with salt and mayan.
- Cut the lychees into rounds and fry them in ghee or oil.
- Now take some pieces of cooked meat and add onion, chili powder, chili powder, salt and vinegar and sauce in this portion.
- Place on thin paper and roll it from the paper side and serve hot.